Wednesday 10 February 2016

23 Things about me

Being 23 years old I thought I would write 23 facts about me so you can get to know me a little better!


  1. I have a tabby cat called Nala 

  2. My middle name is Ivy which is where I got the idea for Ivysaurus

  3. I could easily demolish a block of chocolate in a day. Cadbury is my favourite

  4. My favourite YouTube channel to watch are The Shaytards

  5. I am 5 foot 1 and a half

  6. I love Harry Potter, still waiting on my Hogwarts letter...

  7. I fell in love with my best-friend and our wee boy Leo Phoenix is turning 1 years old next month!

  8. I was born in Australia, raised in New Zealand

  9. I am super shy until you get to know me

  10. I like to make people laugh and I'm pretty good at it too!

  11. I have to make lists for EVERYTHING

    My baby Leo - 11 months

  1. I have a love/hate relationship with Pretty Little Liars

  2. Master procrastinator

  3. I left school 2 weeks after my 17th birthday because I didn't want to run 10km for PE

  4. I have no clue what I want to be when I grow up and I'm already a grown up

  5. I am absolutely terrified of snake, eels, worms anything without legs and well just bugs and spiders in general but I can't even watch Snakes on TV

  6. I have one younger sister who is 21 years old

  7. I have started up a business with a best friend where we design and make our own baby shower things with heaps of plans for more to come

  8. I spend far too much time on the internet doing nothing

  9. I only learnt how to drive 2 and half years ago

  10. I really want to have a daughter sometime in the next year or so. Their clothes are soooo much cuter

  11. I have no qualifications as I have almost always worked full time since leaving school. I did do an intro design course in 2012 and was going to begin the film and animation course but they didn't have enough people and I wasn't keen to move to the North Island!

  12. I love to dye my hair all sorts of colours! It is a lot harder to maintain and find time now that I've had a baby so I currently have semi faded dark pinky-purple coloured hair.

Leave me a comment with an interesting fact about you
- Cynta x



You can follow me here
Instagram _ivysaurus
Twitter ivysaurus_17
Bloglovin' ivysaurus
Pinterest levicorpus

7 comments:

  1. Hey hun great post ;) I love these posts too so don't worry you're not the only stalker haha! I can relate to number 9, I can be shy too at first but once I feel relaxed I loosen up a little. I'm such a list freak! Jeez I'd forget so much if it wasn't for lists ha. I have to agree with girls baby clothes and anything baby girl related in general; so much cuter. Love the name Leo.

    Love Hannah xx

    HannahHawes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops just realised I made a new comment last week instead of replying to you hun!
      Thank you! Us shy ones probably turn out to be some of the craziest ones sometimes. Yeah I really wanted a boy first but every time i go to the shops I want to buy him all the pretty clothes ahhhh maybe one day I will get my girl haha.

      Thanks for checking out my blog hope you have an awesome day :)

      Cynta x

      Delete
  2. Thank you! Us shy ones probably turn out to be some of the craziest ones sometimes. Yeah I really wanted a boy first but every time i go to the shops I want to buy him all the pretty clothes ahhhh maybe one day I will get my girl haha.

    Thanks for checking out my blog hope you have an awesome day :)

    Cynta x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great way to introduce yourself.great post.Hope you visit my blog soon http://hauteandcomely.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/style-lookbook.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Checked out your blog posts and now I feel the need to go on a shopping spree haha x

      Delete
  4. Oh my, I relate to so many of these facts! I am pretty shy at first, love lists, and HATE legless creatures to name a few! I also have wanted to dye my hair a fun color for so long! I would love to see a post by you with some of your favorite dyes, your process, and the like!

    Best of luck with your blog,
    Corin // All Paths Lead to Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be pretty awesome then! Thanks, that is a great idea as I've tried quite a few over the years! I love your DIY posts! I wish I had more free time to get real creative :) Hope you've been having a great weekend.

      Cynta x

      Delete