Friday 26 February 2016

What's in my everyday bag

So I think I should start off by mentioning that my everyday bag is probably a lot different to most people's everyday bag because it is full of Leo's stuff mostly! Like every other first time mum I originally carted around with me my handbag and also a Nappy Bag filled to the brim with so much crap that I almost never used any of it! I soon came to the realisation that I did not need to bring my entire household with me so I now have the necessities all packed in to just my handbag (Yes, it all actually fits in the one bag surprisingly) unless of course we are going out for a longer period of time or an activity which requires a bit more items!

So here it is my handbag, its nothing fancy or anything but I adore it. My boyfriend got it for me for our anniversary last year after me complaining for months about needing a new one after my current one fell victim to spilled, sticky food mess (arrgh).


It is a pastel blue colour with a crocodile skin look to it with gold details. It has two short handles and it made of quite sturdy material. The brand is Marikai, I had never heard of that brand before but it is from Strandbags. It has two zip compartments, one side has an inner zip pocket which I find fantastic so I can keep coins, hair clips or any other small items safe from tiny hands & mouths. The other side has two small pockets which I like to keep my phone, keys and pens in, the rest of my stuff just gets put in like I'm playing a game of Tetris!


First up the baby stuff I always like to have a couple of nappies, change of clothes, sippy cup, a toy, some sort of snack, bibs, sun hat and of course baby wipes! Even if you don't have kids these are so good! Now for my stuff which there isn't really much of I have my set of keys, card wallet, deodorant, tissues, hand sanitiser, gum, lip balm, pens, a notebook and lastly hair clips as I always keep hair ties on my wrist if not in my hair. That is all I have in my bag on a day to day basis as I usually carry my phone in my pocket and I don't bring any make up with me. 


My bag is a lot more full and boring now that I'm a mum! Perhaps I should do a what's in my make up bag post? Leave me a comment with your top 3 must haves in your daily handbag! Don't forget to leave your blog link also so I can check it out. Hope everyone is having a fab weekend :)

Cynta x

You can follow me here
Instagram _ivysaurus
Twitter ivysaurus_17
Bloglovin' ivysaurus
Pinterest levicorpus

No comments:

Post a Comment