Monday 7 March 2016

Favourites

I had originally wanted to do a February Favourites post but I didn't really have any particular things I liked just in February as it is usually always the same things for me for instance CHOCOLATE! Now for those that don't know me I am probably the biggest chocolate fiend in existence! So I thought why not make a favourites post just for chocolate just to be a bit different! I hope you enjoy :)

#1 M&M Mini Eggs: These are my absolute favourite chocolate and are only available around Easter time. They're solid milk chocolate with mini m&ms inside and they are divine. I could eat these for breakfast, lunch & dinner.



#2 Cadbury Mini Eggs: These are another limited Easter chocolate edition. Solid milk chocolate with a thick candy coating on the outside. I only got into these last Easter & they are pretty darn good & you don't need to worry about having to unwrap the foil like the other ones which can be a downside as you can eat them so much faster! Weird thing is at my local supermarket they only had the small boxes which was rather annoying as they're demolished in a blink of an eye! So I found a bag of them when I was shopping at Kmart and they were revolting! I was so disappointed especially to find the gross ones were made in New Zealand!!!!! Were as the yummy ones were made in Poland! Looks like I'll be sticking to the little boxes from now on!




#3 Cadbury Energy Chocolate: Now I go through phases of binge eating and buying a certain block before I get sick of it & move onto the next flavour. I'm currently loving this one so so sooo much. Its only 40% cocoa so its not too dark and its lovely and creamy like Dairy Milk. It has been quite annoying being Summer here as the block is always warm and borderline melting but I refuse to put it in the fridge as I can't stand refrigerated chocolate.




#4 Chocolate Chip Cookies: Normally I bake double/triple choc cookies but this time round I wanted a bit less chocolate since I'm eating so much other kinds with Easter. I have only made this particular recipe once before to make a 'Gingerbread House' with and it turned out great and the little off cuts I had left over were delicious! So I baked these up & they were gone within two days as my boyfriend took a bunch to work with him! Might need to get my bake on and whip up another batch!



Anyway, that is it for my favourites. Maybe I will do Favourites posts for certain things or a Top 5 if you will, every month to mix it up a bit. 

Hope you enjoyed reading, comment below and tell me your favourite chocolate at the moment!


Cynta x

You can follow me here
Instagram _ivysaurus
Twitter ivysaurus_17
Bloglovin' ivysaurus
Pinterest levicorpus

No comments:

Post a Comment